At Texas Masonic Retirement Community, we make every effort to attract and retain the best people to assist us in our mission of enriching the quality of life of our residents. We hope you’ll consider joining our team!
Texas Masonic Retirement Community offers independent living accommodations and activities for residents, as well as, providing a licensed 90-bed nursing facility.
You will enjoy an excellent work environment with opportunities to develop professionally and build a rewarding career.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays
- 401(K) retirement plan
Please contact us at 817-275-2893 for current openings.
If you would like to apply for a position, we encourage you to complete our application form, or please drop by Texas Masonic Retirement Community to pick up an application during business hours:
Monday – Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
Our main office is located at Texas Masonic Retirement Community, 1501 W. Division St., in Arlington.
We always welcome applications in the following areas:
- Nursing: RNs, LVNs, and certified nursing assistants with an active, unencumbered Texas license
- Dietary: chefs, cooks, dietary aides
- Facility Services: maintenance, security, housekeepers, janitorial and laundry services
- Administrative support: activities, accounting, business office, administrative assistants