The safety of residents and staff at Texas Masonic Retirement Community remains our top priority. Please review our current requirements to prevent an outbreak of COVID on our campus.
NURSING CARE AREA POLICIES
Please read our extensive protections for highly vulnerable residents of our Nursing Care Area
Long-term Care Ombudsman Program – Texas Health and Human Services Commission
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.
REQUIRED PRECAUTIONS – Independent Living Areas
- Masks are required at all times for all residents and visitors. Masks must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- Visitors who fail to adhere to our policy will be barred from the campus until the pandemic is resolved.
- Activities are limited to those that can be performed while all participants are properly masked.
- Residents and visitors should not gather in groups where masks are not or cannot be properly worn.
- Masks must be correctly worn at all times while in the meal lines.
RECOMMENDED PRECAUTIONS – Independent Living Areas
- It only takes one person to leave our campus, pick up the virus, and bring serious illness to friends and neighbors. Do you want to be that person? Carefully consider your decision to gather indoors with folks with no masks and/or no social distancing.
- Be mindful of those around you — stay back at least 6 feet!
- Insist that those around you wear their masks (properly), not just for your protection, but for theirs as well.
- Wash your hands often.
- Keep your distance.
- Limit the number of people you interact with.
- Protect yourselves if you are off campus! Not just at TMRC–but, everywhere you go!