July 15, 2022 UPDATED POLICY – COVID-19 Protections – Immediately Effective
Gary Blair, Superintendent, Texas Masonic Retirement Community
- Masks are required at all times for all residents and visitors. Masks must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- Visitors who fail to adhere to our policy will be barred from the campus until further notice.
- Activities are limited to those that can be performed while all participants are properly masked.
- Residents and visitors should not gather in groups where masks are not or cannot be properly worn.
- Masks must be correctly worn at all times while in the meal lines.
- It only takes one person to leave our campus, pick up the virus, and bring serious illness to friends and neighbors. Do you want to be that person? Carefully consider your decision to gather indoors with folks with no masks and/or no social distancing.
- Be mindful of those around you — stay back at least 6 feet!
- Insist that those around you wear their masks (properly), not just for your protection, but for theirs as well.
- Wash your hands often.
- Keep your distance.
- Limit the number of people you interact with.
- Protect yourselves if you are off campus! Not just at TMRC–but, everywhere you go!