Sept. 10, 2021 UPDATED POLICY – COVID-19 Protections – Immediately Effective
Gary Blair, Superintendent, Texas Masonic Retirement Community
For now, visitation is discouraged at to the TMRC campus.
We are proud of our 100% vaccination rate among residents at TMRC.
However, the vaccine is NOT 100% effective. No vaccine can protect completely.
As of today, we have nine fully-vaccinated residents of our independent living areas with positive COVID-19 tests.
We have zero COVID-19 cases in the Nursing Care Area.
It’s time to fight! We’ve done it before, and we can do it again if we all work together!
- Visitors are discouraged from coming to the TMRC campus.
- Masks are required at all times for all residents and visitors. Masks must be worn properly over the nose and mouth.
- Visitors who fail to adhere to our policy will be barred from the campus until the pandemic is resolved.
- Activities are limited to those that can be performed while all participants are properly masked.
- Residents and visitors should not gather in groups where masks are not or cannot be properly worn.
- Meal service will be take-out only until further notice. Masks must be correctly worn at all times while in the meal lines.
- Be mindful of those around you — stay back at least 6 feet!
- Insist that those around you wear their masks (properly), not just for your protection, but for theirs as well.
- Wash your hands often.
- Keep your distance.
- Limit the number of people you interact with.
- Protect yourselves if you are off campus! Not just at TMRC–but, everywhere you go!